Coole / Garryland Nature Reserve
Create new trackway with drainage through the Garryland Nature Reserve.
Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- Clearing organic matter from the existing tracks
- Cleaning existing surface water drainage
- Installation of new 600mm Culverts for drainage
- Supply and apply aggregate to 12km of track with Coole / Garryland Nature Reserve
- Track levels raised to avoid flooding
- Limestone dust (10mm) using a paver and chain spreader
let’s get connected
Have a Question?
If you have a question about our projects or would like more information on what we can do for you, why not get in touch?